July 4th. Full of sunshine, laughter, good times, great company, lots of delish food and LOTS of libations.
If you're like me, you probably indulged a little bit and didn't workout all that much. And that's ok. At least that's what I tell myself.
My bod feels a little a sluggish so I'll be kicking it up a notch this week. In addition to my normal routine, I'll add a few more bikram yoga sessions to get a full cleanse. If you haven't read my post about the beauty of bikram yoga, check it out HERE. It literally changed my life!
Below is my workout this week. Feel free to join in and knock out some of the leftover holiday grime!
- Monday: Bikram Yoga or 22 minute HIIT workout, Blogilates 10 minute ab video and stretch
- Tuesday: AM- Teach Dance Class at Hipline Studio, stretch. PM-3 mile jog and stretch
- Wednesday: Bikram Yoga or HIIT workout, Blogilates Muffintopless Video, Stretch
- Thursday: AM- Bikram Yoga or 22 minute HIIT workout. PM- 3 mile jog, lunges, stretch
- Friday: AM- Bikram Yoga or HIIT workout, PM-5 mile bike ride, stretch
- Saturday: 5 mile run, Victoria Secret Ab Workout, stretch