Danetha Doe: Headshot and Bio
Danetha Doe is a compassionate money mentor for women who want the champagne life.
Selected as one of the Top 40 under 40 accounting professionals by CPA Practice Advisor in 2015, Danetha was featured on Huffington Post Live with Suze Orman and named a "next-generation accountant" by Xero and Quickbooks.
She was also selected as a cash flow expert by Wells Fargo. But, Danetha is not just a numbers nerd. A former NFL Cheerleader, she advises all of her clients to have a dance party and drink champagne after their weekly money date.
To book Danetha to speak at your next event, please fill out the information below.
Blogs, Interviews, Speaking Engagements:
- How To Stop Living Month to Month As A Small Business Owner. Business Among Moms conference in Bellevue, Washington. May 2017.
- 3 Steps To Becoming a Financially Independent Woman. GameChanger Women Unite event in San Francisco, CA. January 2017.
- How To Add $10K To Your Savings in 60 Days. Bay Area Black Designers Group at Pandora's Headquarters in Oakland, CA. January 2017.
- The Future of Accounting. Grant Thornton. Bay Area, California. July 2016.
- Make Tahoe Work Conference: "How To Manage Your Cashflow In A Seasonal Industry". May 6, 2016. South Lake Tahoe. Sponsored by the Tahoe Chamber of Commerce.
- "Bookkeeping 101: 3-hour event " with the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center. Sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration and Xero. January, February and March 2016.
- Getting Back to Basics: Financial Management training. Sponsored by Yelp and Xero. March 2016.
- Financial Management for Entrepreneurs. Start Your Thing Podcast. 2016.
- "An $800 confession and its beautiful money lesson." Her Money Matters Podcast. 2016.
- "Track Your Money, Transform Your Life." A Better Life Podcast. 2015.
- "Why Financial Freedom is A Journey of Self-Love." A Better Life Podcast. 2015.
- "Three main fundraising options to jumpstart your business"- Bauman College, Berkeley, CA 2015.
- "Changing your Money Story"- Financial Fluency Podcast. 2015.
- Judge for Fashion-Tech pitch event. San Francisco, 2015
- Panel member, Entrepreneur & Business Seminar: Lending Panel at JFK University Business Accelerator. 2015
- Panel member, "Next generation accountant" at Quickbooks Connect 2014
- #FutureofMoney video interview series. 17 episodes. Interviews with the Top 100 most influential people in accounting, AICPA board members and other influential financial professionals, about how digital currency may or may not affect the profession. 2015.
- Speaker, "Bookkeeping 101 for beauty professionals" at the World Natural Hair Show. Atlanta 2012.
- Speaker, "Get your money in order for 2015" workshop for the Founding Moms. San Francisco 2015.
"Clean up your finances in 2014" - Ellen Ercolini podcast.
As Seen In:
- Huffington Post Live with Suze Orman
- Accounting Today- The importance of turning it off
- Accountants Daily - Four easy digital marketing tips for your accounting practice
- Intuitive Accountant- How to use data to improve your website's effectiveness
- Chelsea Krost- Why you shouldn't wait until tax season to look at your finances
- AislePlanner- Hiring your first employee
- Xero- How much should I charge
- BlogHer- Money Lessons from Teresa Guidice: what every woman needs to do to avoid tax fraud
- MindBodyGreen- Want to transform your life? Track your money
- YFS Magazine- 3 reasons why entrepreneurs need to keep an eye on cash flow
- The Debrief- NFL Cheerleaders and low pay
- RCU Women- Small business accounting and tax tips