Easy dish that I made when I had a couple of friends over to chat about business ideas! Literally only took 15 minutes and is super tasty!
- 4 Zucchini
- Olive Oil
- Panko or bread crumbs (my local store only carried bread crumbs, but panko would be a better option)
- Parmesan cheese
- Spices to taste (I used salt, black pepper and an Indian spice in the back of my cabinet)
- Preheat oven 350.
- Slice zucchini.
- Sprinkle with olive oil
- Pour bread crumbs into a bowl and mix with your fave spices.
- Toss zucchini in crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Then get impatient and turn the oven up to Broil and roast for 5 minutes!
- Chop up Parmesan cheese.
- Remove zucchini from oven and sprinkle Parmesan over it.
- TA DA!
Photo: Angry Asian Creations