Easy, 10-minute, NO BAKE dessert. And it has fresh blueberries and chocolate, which means its full of antioxidants and all the vitamins you'll ever need in life.
- Fresh blueberries- two handfuls
- Chocolate chips- two handfuls (melted)
- 8 oz cream cheese (let it sit out of the fridge until its soft)
- 5 T. of melted butter
- 2 cups of crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 c. of sugar
- 1 T. of water
- Crush graham crackers until they are superfine.
- Add melted butter to graham crackers and press firmly into a 9''x11" pan. Place in freezer.
- Puree blueberries with sugar and water in blender. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Use half of it and spread a thin layer over the crust. Place in freezer.
- Grab the blueberry puree and mix with the cream cheese, until super smooth. If you took the cream cheese straight from the fridge, let it sit out until it becomes soft. Set aside.
- Grab the crust from the freezer and spread cream cheese mixture over the top. With a knife, swirl the remaining melted chocolate chips into cream cheese.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and serve. Or eat right away. Whatever.