Over the last couple of months, I sat down with dozens of women who are passionately building businesses to support other women.
I was blown away by their compassion, savviness, drive, ambition, fearless confidence...and willingness to be vulnerable in sharing their challenges.
I am honored to have had the opportunity to connect with these women and learn more about their businesses. These ten ladies are women to watch. Women that are impacting their communities with heart and soul.
Women to Watch 2015: Hosted by Danetha Doe
Click the names below and take a peek at their inspiring interviews.
- Danielle Scheven- co-founder of Carolily Finery
- Mira Joleigh- life coach for ambitious women
- Jen Turrell- angel investor and money coach
- Melissa Maher- life and relationship coach
- Rachel Hope- marketing coach for new business owners
- Tiffany Goyer- holistic therapist and coach
- Shinjini Das- dynamic motivational speaker
- Nikki Bonsol- intuitive web designer
- Melissa Toler- passionate health coach
- Ruby Fremon- transformational coach and energy healer
Danetha Doe (@danethadoe) is a business strategist and author of the Simple Guide to Accounting and Financial Strategy for New Entrepreneurs. Selected as one of the Top 40 under 40 accounting professionals by CPA Practice Advisor, she helps entrepreneurs take their business to the next level. Click here to find out more about working with her and here to join her free weekly newsletter.