Alright, you're ready. You're ready to take your business to the next level and upgrade your systems. Maybe you're still wearing all of the hats in your business, not quite ready to hire a bookkeeper, but anxious to get a true money game plan in place.
And you think--well, I should get a bookkeeping system. All the cool kids use it.
But, YIKES. Do they really all look like something your grandmother would use? Seriously, who even uses their CD-ROM anymore? And why isn't there an app for that?
Have no fear, my dear. There are bookkeeping programs made for the modern, and creative, entrepreneur. Programs that beautifully designed, actually intuitive and make the whole bookkeeping experience that much more delightful.
Check out my top 3 favorite programs and why I dig them.
- An accounting software that calls themselves beautiful is top notch in my opinion.
- Integrates with over 350 applications which makes tracking your money, expenses, time, etc. easy and seamless.
- Voted Most Innovative Growth company in the World by Forbes
- Free is the way to be. Wave doesn't charge for their bookkeeping service, only for payroll.
- Really easy to use and well-designed.
- Great customer service. If you ever have a question, their Twitter and Community team is right on it.
- They totally believe that billing a client should be painless. I happen to agree.
- Super fun tool and awesome team that is available for customer support.
- Their app is available on the iPhone, iPad and Android (yay for the Android lovers!)
Do you use any of these programs? What has been your experience? Please leave a comment below and tell me about it.
Danetha Doe is a cloud accounting expert. A business coach and former NFL Cheerleader, she is on a mission to bring sexy back to the world of accounting.
For weekly accounting tips, sign up for my weekly Money and Mimosas newsletter.